Thursday, February 16, 2012

a friend in my need

Scouting of the area which i realized the PTC base was to hard and impossible to for me to sneak into on myself so i needed help from other slenderrunners and people too. i also had to hurry too because pr0xanilater is getting closer on my trail he is catching up to being where i am so he can kill me to stop me from going back in time to get the slenderslaying spear. to get help from people for sneaking into the PTC base i am going to go to the house of one guy i know very very well that is Alrx kralie from the marble Hornets adventure which was real he told me so and showed me special proof for him to help me he will be posting here too now

4 comments:

  1. There are so many run-on sentences here that I ran out of breath just looking at it. In other words, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would not have talked to alex because he is on the side of slender man. alex would have killed you because slender man would have wanted it. gamejacking fail once again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, um...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/troyhasacamera?ob=0&feature=results_main
    It's not real here is the other Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a fakechannel used by Alexproxie to fool upon the people who were watching it

      Delete